- Posted December 1, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Your best 2012 weather photo
- HHR Queen Elizabeth II Visited The Museum of Science+Industry Hall of Communication in 1952, Chicag
- MSI Hospitality Includes A Great Dining Experience at The Brain Food Café
- J.D. GERSHBEIN'S NEW BOOK--THE LINKEDIN EDGE: CREATING A PSYCHOLOGICAL ADVANTAGE IN SOCIAL BUSINES
- Chicagoween 2013
- CTA Travel Re-Routing For Sunday's Marathon
Fog in the 'Burbs
Twilight fog surrounded the western suburbs during November 2012.
1. Hazy twilight warned commuters and vehicles about driving conditions in the fog.
2. The silhouette of a tree stands out in the midst of the foggy morning.
3. A misty morning fog covered District 5, at the corner of Westmore-Meyers and Washington Boulevard in Lombard, Illinois.
4. Heavy fog in the western suburbs of Du Page County, Illinois.
5. Lombard Veterans Memorial veiled by the hazy fog.
6. Moisture and haze combined to dampen the morning walk around the Lombard Commons.