- Posted December 2, 2012 by
Muntinlupa City, Philippines
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Christmas where you live
- The Philippines held Automated Midterm Elections this Year 2013 -- Part 2
- The Philippines held Automated Midterm Elections this Year 2013 -- Part 1
- This Year's Automated Midterm Elections in the Philippines
- My Message To All The Girls And Women Who Are Aspiring And Striving To Get Education Right Now
- Education Would Give A Girl Or A Woman The Opportunity To Have A Stable Career And An Assurance Of Economic Well-Being In The Near Future
Muntinlupa City Hall’s Christmas Decors- Part 1
Today is December 2 and Christmas is fast approaching. A giant Christmas tree is visible at the parking lot outside the Muntinlupa City Hall here in Metro Manila, Philippines. The "giant tree" was placed at the parking lot of the said municipal hall. The said city hall has been decorated with various Christmas lights. During night-time people from all over the city would usually hang around at the municipal plaza to gaze at the said Christmas decors. The folks there would chat, take pictures, eat foods, watch free stage performances, or just play some outdoor games.
The municipal plaza is very bright during nighttime. The Christmas decors were set up at the municipal hall of Muntinlupa City around the last week of November. It has been a tradition in Metro Manila, Philippines for municipal or city halls to have many and very bright Christmas decors during the Holiday Season. This year’s theme for Christmas decors in Muntinlupa City Hall is “All About Santa Clause”. The Christmas lights at Muntinlupa City Hall would usually last from 6 to 11 pm, 7 days a week during the Holiday Season.