- Posted December 3, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- MAGNA CARTA OF THE POOR CO-AUTHORED BY REP. ZAMORA PASSES HOUSE SCRUTINY
- Cot PDRRMOC and PSWDO provide apt assistance to flashflood affected towns
- Police investigates deeper on Muslim scholar’s arrival
- Duterte wants UNDOF general shot in the head
- Special twice-cooked adobo and home-style dishes at the White House for Kadayawan
Lull before the storm
Despite the onset of typhoon Signal #1 in Davao City on Monday, people were still able to get a glimpse of the beautiful sunset. But this beautiful weather will not last long though as Typhoon Bopha (local name Pablo) is expected to bring in rain from 20-30mm per hour within its 700 kilometer radius.
Typhoon Bopha is so far the strongest storm to hit the Philippines this year.