- Posted December 3, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Christmas where you live
- Reporters Without Borders honored the trio "Terrorist" Journalists
- Ethiopians in Sweden say NO to racist policy against Amara people in Ethiopiat
- Eritrean Govt's supporters attacked me on broad-day light in Stockholm.
- Iranian Diaspora set Stockholm alight!
- Thousands in Sweden say No to Police's Racial Profiling
Stockholm goes Red & Gold for Christmas
I can't help myself but to grab these vibrant, meticulously and artistically made light decorations which distract the residents of Stockholm from this long hours of darkness. I was able to capture shots of the big Christmas tree before & after it was lit last Saturday (December 1, 2012). I can't imagine how life looked like in Northern hemisphere two centuries ago before Humphry Davy, Joseph Wilson Swan, Thomas Alva Edison et.al invented electricity and lights.