- Posted December 3, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Being black in 2012
- Pres Obama's SOTU: Issue Call to Action to Unemployed and Uninsured Denied Coverage by GOP
- President Obama Admit it: State of the Union is Weak Because of Racism and Political Retaliation
- Uncontrollable Joy at OBAMACARE Event in Houston, TX
- Extreme RacismTrayvon Martin Murder and Trial
- Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi Supporters Rally in Houston
Black in America: Are These Two Sisters Black or African-Americans?
What defines how people of color are described or identified in 2012 in America? In 2012 are these sisters who have the same mother and father Black or African-Americans? Which one is the oldest? Can you guess which one graduated from Penn State University on an academic scholarship and studied for a semester in Madrid, Spain? Which one graduated from University of VA and later obtained a Master’s in Education?
The pictures used in video were taken in London, Dominican Republic, Houston, and New York State. The other pictures in report were taken in London, Barbados, and Nigeria where both traveled to for vacations or (London and Nigeria) for family members weddings.