- Posted December 3, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Being black in 2012
- Paul Ryan and GOP: Out of Touch in 2012 and Now
- Review of Tyler Perry Presents "PEEPLES"
- President Obama Forget RICH & WHITE Americans FIGHT for Black/Hispanics American NOW
- Connection between the New York Times Op-Ed “Gitmo is Killing Me” and Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack?
- Faith Shaking Moment: US Supreme Court Refusal to Hear My Discrimination Case
Black in America: Are These Two Sisters Black or African-Americans?
What defines how people of color are described or identified in 2012 in America? In 2012 are these sisters who have the same mother and father Black or African-Americans? Which one is the oldest? Can you guess which one graduated from Penn State University on an academic scholarship and studied for a semester in Madrid, Spain? Which one graduated from University of VA and later obtained a Master’s in Education?
The pictures used in video were taken in London, Dominican Republic, Houston, and New York State. The other pictures in report were taken in London, Barbados, and Nigeria where both traveled to for vacations or (London and Nigeria) for family members weddings.