- Posted December 5, 2012 by
- UN Human Rights Council Adopts Resolution Condemns Abuses Committed By ISIS And Associated Terrorist Groups In Iraq
- United Nations In Iraq And The Prospects Of Post- Miladnov
- Iraqi Turkmen Are Forgotten Once Again in the list of The United Nations!
- Iraqi Turkmens..The Forgotten Victims in the Middle East
- American Sniper ..From Iraqi Point Of View
Cultural Department in The Hague Organizes Symposium On The Role of Iraqi Civilization
Iraqi Cultural Department in The Hague organized a cultural symposium to identify Iraqi civilization and its role in the enrichment of the human thought.
Iraqi Cultural Attaché in The Hague Dr. Jawad M. Al-Moussawi said that the symposium was entitled ( Bright Aspects From Mesopotamia), it was organized in association with the Department of Middle East Studies at the University of Leiden, noting that three lectures delivered at the symposium, the first one entitled (The Charming City of Babylon), by Dr. Caroline, and the second lecture entitled (Architecture In Mesopotamia), by Dr. Dade Meyer while the third lecture entitled (Sumerian Literature), by Mr. Khazaal Al-Majidi, a famous researcher and journalist from Iraq.
Dr. Al-Moussawi added that the symposium, which was attended by a large Dutch citizens and members of the Iraqi community in Holland, discussed the humanitarian role provided by the Mesopotamian civilization to other nations and their intellectual and creative impact, particularly, on the European civilization.