- Posted December 5, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- CIRCLE CIRCUMFERENCE RISE TO THE SECOND POWER 1988 - BOOK 1997, by PANAGIOTIS STEFANIDES
- SEASONS GREETINGS WITH CALENDAR 2013 BY PANAGIOTIS STEFANIDES
- PROPOSED GEOMETRY OF THE PLATONIC TIMAEUS
- VIDEO CLIP , Paper Presented to Conference :Symmetry Festival 2006, Budapest
- VIDEO CLIP SPIRALOGARITHM By Panagiotis Stefanides.SYMMETRY FESTIVAL 2006 BUDAPEST HUNGARY
A Nautilus and Stephanoid curves related logarithmically on x-y axes. Hand drawn by Panagiotis Stefanides.
A Nautilus and Stephanoid curves related logarithmically on x-y axes.
Hand drawn by Panagiotis Stefanides.
Introduced here is the STEPHANOID CURVE[ authors proposal of nomination] , the mirror images of two Archimedes curves of a special form,
passing Zero x-y point and on which lie vector length logarithms, of vector line lengths on the spiral[ one on top of the other].
SPIRALOGORITHM [ name coinned by Panagiotis Stefanides].
Configuration giving simple relationships between spirals and logarithms.
This theory is illustrated under:
© Copyright Panagiotis Stefanides