- Posted December 8, 2012 by
New Bataan, Philippines
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Muddy, wet conditions offer preview of winter misery to come for Syrian refugee families in Lebanon
- A safe place to play for child refugees in Europe
- Videos Capture Toll of European Refugee Journey on Children
- Families flee renewed violence in Central African Republic
- No one wants to be a refugee – I know, I used to be one too
Typhoon survivors receive help from World Vision
- Jareen, CNN iReport producer
"These goods would provide food and water in longer days. My kids are happy of the biscuits," says flood survivor Antonio, a father of five, one of at least a hundred families assisted.
World Vision plans to continue distributing life-saving relief supplies in the short term response and will be helping people to rebuild homes and livelihoods in the coming months.