- Posted December 8, 2012 by
New Bataan, Philippines
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Photos, video give inside look at the fight against Ebola in Sierra Leone
- Thousands heed mandatory evacuation in Tacloban on the heels of Hagupit; World Vision distribution starts today
- World Vision assessing Typhoon Hagupit damage in Tacloban
- Over a year after Typhoon Haiyan, survivors rush to evacuation centers, bracing for impact of Typhoon Hagupit
- Families displaced by violence in Northern Iraq tell of terrifying ordeal
Typhoon survivors receive help from World Vision
- Jareen, CNN iReport producer
"These goods would provide food and water in longer days. My kids are happy of the biscuits," says flood survivor Antonio, a father of five, one of at least a hundred families assisted.
World Vision plans to continue distributing life-saving relief supplies in the short term response and will be helping people to rebuild homes and livelihoods in the coming months.