- Posted December 9, 2012 by
Washington, District of Columbia
Team iReport featured this story
This iReport is part of an assignment:
The fiscal cliff: Messages to Washington
- Winter Storm Pax Dumps 11 Inches On American University.
- Terrorism Expert Explains Threat to Olympics, Black Widows
- Remembering Nelson Mandela at the South African Embassy
- Witness Describes Past Interactions with Navy Yard Shooter
- Trayvon Martin's Family Discusses the Importance of Celebrating the March on Washington's Anniversary
Ralph Nader on the Fiscal Cliff (4:20)
'I would say my biggest take away from this interview would be Mr. Nader's response about how to get involved as well has what he would like to say to President Obama.'
- hhanks, CNN iReport producer
Interview with Ralph Nader on the fiscal cliff (4:20). Also an array of other topics including the debate system and his runs for the White House.
Camera Crew: Matt Carter, Greg Perlman, Madeline Turrini, Geet Jeswani.