- Posted December 9, 2012 by
- Aafia children refuse to slice birthday cake in absence of mother, Human rights activists celebrate Aafia birthday in 50 cities of Pakistan
- Pasban will eliminate the class system across the country, Altaf Shakoor
- British journalist Yvonne Ridley solidarity with Dr Aafia Siddiqui
- Dictator Gen. Musharraf had sold the daughter of the nation for the US dollars once, but is seems that the democratic governments are selling her over and over.
- No transparent polls without fair delimitations: Altaf Shakoor
Aafia Moment Pakistan holds a Free Aafia Rally in Hyderabad, Sindh.
Dr. Fowzia said that President Zardari without Aafia the Bhutto Mission will never be accomplished. By leaving Aafia in Jail President Zardari is shaming the Bhutto legacy - Dr. Fowzia. Ms. Cynthia McKinney said "I am here for Dr. Aafia Siddiqui. When I first learned of her situation I decided to do all that I could do to reverse the injustice to this poor innocent woman. The United States has more to give Pakistan than drones, bombs and missiles. The United States can give Aafia back. The Pakistan Leadership just has to ask. One wonders what is more important to ask as an Ally than the daughter of the Nation? How can they face their voters, we use our elected offices to right wrongs and do the will of the people. Returning Dr. Aafia to Pakistan is the will of the people. People power can become very rebellious when it comes to dignity and honor of their daughters. I sensed the emotion within the masses. Sara Flounders an American political writer and member of the Secretariat of Workers World Party, as well as a principal leader of the International Action Center, while addressing the Press Conference said Aafia's Case is a political case and she attended the trial and sentencing. Aafia was tortured, the 86 years was shameful and we realize a political sentence and her rendition illegal. The solution is Political and diplomatic. It does not lie in the courts even though they are needed to keep channels open. We believe the political solution is simple and glaringly obvious however, this requires concrete action from Pakistani government. She further emphasized that By releasing Aafia the US and Pak leaders can reverse a step in recovering the damaged sovereignty .Tangible action is worth more than dollars. She said though we are leaving and the free Aafia week is ending this is the beginning of an international movement that will continue to increase till Aafia's Release as she is the symbol of all that went wrong during this ridiculous war. Aafia's case has transcended all borders.