- Posted December 10, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
What was your best moment of 2012?
- Another horrific gangrape in India: What are we doing wrong?
- The dark side of India’s Kiss of Love protests against moral policing
- Perspectives from India: Why I relate to that catcalling video
- On Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella's sexist remark about women
- Protest against the rape of 6-year old in Bangalore
La Vie en Rose - Sunsets in Goa
"The year 2012 was a year of new beginnings for me. I quit the corporate world and took up a new job in the social sector. My family emigrated to Canada. My close friends tied the knot," she says.
"And sitting there in Goa, I could only think about things that have changed this year and the road ahead. This photo is special to me because the sunset reminded me of Goa's softer, quieter side, and it brought to mind memories of those I love."
- eoghan, CNN iReport producer