- Posted December 11, 2012 by
Team iReport featured this story
This iReport is part of an assignment:
The fiscal cliff: Messages to Washington
- Remembering Nelson Mandela at the South African Embassy
- Witness Describes Past Interactions with Navy Yard Shooter
- Trayvon Martin's Family Discusses the Importance of Celebrating the March on Washington's Anniversary
- US supporting Canada in Train Disaster
- From opposition to a new proposition: Marriage equality
Ralph Nader on the fiscal cliff and President Obama
'I would say my biggest take away from this interview would be Mr. Nader's response about how to get involved as well has what he would like to say to President Obama.'
- hhanks, CNN iReport producer
Shorter interview with previous presidential candidate Ralph Nader on topics such as the debate system, the fiscal cliff, and President Obama.