- Posted December 11, 2012 by
- Globalization, the Sanctions on Iran and Europe's Economic Crisis by Ginet Sosemito
- Onder de Schone Ranken van het Huis, de Voorgevel van de Toekomst by Ginet Sosemito
- Europe's economic results are inherent to its prehistoric implementation and comprehension of Social Media by Ginet Sosemito
- The Eurozone and the Creation of Jobs by Ginet Sosemito
- Safety in Schools by Ginet Sosemito
Is the EU possibly planning the establishment of an EU Index by Ginet Sosemito
The Deutsche Börse announces Eurex to launch derivatives with,
amongst other, the MSCI Europe Index and Emerging Market Indices.
Newton's Notation marks the largest banks of the US facing lawsuits in the mortgage crisis, with for some insufficient reserves to settle while the S.E.C.
has urgently requested Banks for transparency of European exposures
until now unknown in the partial released disclosure of the derivatives portfolio.
In Europe the largest US Banks will meet Dutch Vestia with a derivatives
portfolio which has stirred the Government.
With the Fiscal Cliff looming like the Grand Canyon and the Cayman Islands seen in political turmoil, the question remains whether the EU might possibly be planning the establishment of an EU Index as the EU Parliament is seen pressing on Eurobonds and a Banking Union for the Eurozone.
Another SUM. G.
December 12 2012
Celia Cruz - Por Si Acaso No Regreso