- Posted December 13, 2012 by
Los Angeles, California
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Impact Your World
- Review of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 as seen at the LA Premiere
- White carpet, fan frenzy at the LA Premiere of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1
- “Satellite Beach” with Luke Wilson and our Shuttle Endeavour connection
- Capturing the selfie being taken in the waves
- California’s own designer Sue Wong shows you it’s a myth that designers aren’t in control of their runway productions
Jason Isaacs showing the true meaning of the holidays
- dsashin, CNN iReport producer
We had the opportunity to speak with Jason Isaacs at the Beauty through Adversity event and discovered he is an individual that not only talks the talk but walks the walk. Through the entire evening when we were there, we saw him do more than a typical host would do. He wrote the script and then personally made certain each individual presenting was on the same page. It has much to do with 2 things, what he learned from his mother growing up and his marriage to Emma Hewitt who created a documentary based upon the project that the gala was being held for.
And of course, I couldn't resist asking him in closing about Harry Potter.