- Posted December 15, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Newtown school shooting: Thoughts and tributes
- If China Stock Market falls USA will feel their pain today!
- 015 GCPS high school graduate heading to White House for meeting with the First Lady
- Apparently size does not matter when it comes to a Brown Recluse Spider
- All About Gwinnett Talk Shows will be a popular hit.
- Why do Americans die to protect others?
Elementary Christmas !
By Tom Livsey, Topix National News Editor,
(make sure to click on the little blue dots at the bottom of the picture above)
While its the Christmas season now, and for many of us, we are a bit older to remember what this time of year, meant to us way back when.
So in order to help the adults refresh their memories, I am having a Christmas talk show special with two fifth graders, to remind us of the joys of childhood. Ms. Savannah and Cierra Bell. They were amazing !
Unfortunately, due to the massacre in an elementary school in New Town, Ct., acts like today will take the innosence of children forever !
Therefore, I want you all to listen to these two ten year old girls talk about their love for their teacher and elementary school in Macon, Ga., just one day before Friday's disaster.
Please click on the link below and share it with parents of elementary school aged children....