- Posted December 15, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Newtown school shooting: Thoughts and tributes
- TX State Rep Senfronia Thompson Interview On Rick Perry Vetoing HB 950 (Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act)
- War Hawks Pressuring President Obama Into Syrian Civil War (VIDEO)
- Time To Inconvenience Politicians
- Politicians Will Not Take Risks Unless They Are Forced To
- Coffee Party Radio: Politics Done Right - GOP Budgets, Gays, Race, Guns, & a Pope Sat 12–2PM CST
American Gun Violence A Result of An Uncaring NRA, Timid Politicians, & Immoral Right
How many more must die? Will the 20 dead innocent kindergarten children and 6 innocent adults at the Newtown Connecticut elementary school be the catalyst for sensible gun control?
The innocent 32 people that died at Virginia Tech weren’t. The 6 dead at the Sikh temple in Wisconsin weren’t. The 12 dead in Aurora, Colorado weren’t. The 12 students and 1 teacher in Columbine, Colorado weren’t. The shooting near Texas A&M in College Station wasn’t. The shooting at the Portland Mall wasn’t. The Gabby Gifford’s shooting wasn’t. The Fort Hood shooting wasn’t. One could go on and on. These high profile shootings in America occur every few months, twice this week alone.