- Posted December 18, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Newtown school shooting: Thoughts and tributes
Beginning My 26 Acts of Kindness
- dsashin, CNN iReport producer
Today I began my first acts of kindness.
1) Candy for Caroline Previdi: I handed out holiday candy to strangers on campus and to classmates before our final, and will continue to do so throughout the holiday season.
2) Notes for Noah Pozner: I have asked some local businesses to put out paper and pens so people can write thank you notes to veterans and returning soldiers. I will then send them along to different coat drives to give with the coats as a personal touch.
3) Volunteering for Victoria Soto: Signed up for my local volunteer bureau and will be wrapping Christmas presents.
4) Change for Chase Kowalski: Jars will be put out to raise money for a charity of importance (taking suggestions!!)
And so it will continue...until every person has been honored through some act of kindness.
Great to see these other acts of kindness from all over!