- Posted December 21, 2012 by
Muntinlupa City, Philippines
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- The Philippines held Automated Midterm Elections this Year 2013 -- Part 2
- The Philippines held Automated Midterm Elections this Year 2013 -- Part 1
- This Year's Automated Midterm Elections in the Philippines
- My Message To All The Girls And Women Who Are Aspiring And Striving To Get Education Right Now
- Education Would Give A Girl Or A Woman The Opportunity To Have A Stable Career And An Assurance Of Economic Well-Being In The Near Future
On RH Bill in the Philippines
- sarahbrowngb, CNN iReport producer
The passage of RH Bill into law will definitely help poor women in the Philippines to have effective means of ensuring their survival while giving birth. Such would also give many Filipino women the right to decide on how many children to bear during their lifetimes. Filipino women can now look for better opportunities to use their talents and skills instead of just being mere house-keepers for their husbands.
The passage of RH Bill into law would also prevent the spread of sexually-transmitted diseases in the Philippines. There are instances that condoms are banned by city ordinances in many parts of the Philippines. The passage of RH Bill into law will certainly eliminate all the barriers that have been erected by some city and town officials on the use of condoms for safe sex. Hence, the passage of RH Bill into law will save many lives in the Philippines.