- Posted December 24, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
The fiscal cliff: Messages to Washington
- Review of Tyler Perry Presents "PEEPLES"
- President Obama Forget RICH & WHITE Americans FIGHT for Black/Hispanics American NOW
- Connection between the New York Times Op-Ed “Gitmo is Killing Me” and Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack?
- Faith Shaking Moment: US Supreme Court Refusal to Hear My Discrimination Case
- BOYCOTT Trump’s 2013 All Star Celebrity Apprentice
President Obama Don’t Eliminate Social Security Disability Adjustments Increases
I need my social security disability adjustments increase therefore, President Obama should keep his 2012 campaign promises to protect Social Security and Medicare and increase taxes on Americans who make more than $250,000 a year. The voters who reelected him and those of us who volunteered during his campaign voted and volunteered because we believed that he would honor those two campaign promises. I volunteered at great financial, emotional, and physical hardship because of the fact that I am part of the 47 percent who are poor and/or disabled in America.