- Posted December 24, 2012 by
- Yazidi Women Enslavement, And Chibok Kidnap, Could there Just Be A Growing Slave Black Market?
- Deplorable State of A Lagos Bus Terminus
- Lagos Church taking measures to curb Ebola spread!
- Heartbeats in Sambisa. (a poem on chibok missing girls).
- Going public with mental illness, my experience on caring for a loved one!
Behold Lagos on Xmas Eve..
For the past one week, most residents of Lagos Nigeria, have enjoyed an "almost steady power supply", a situation that was welcomed, considering the poor supply of power that has become a major challenge, but which the government so far, have found 'impossible' to resolve; Despite the fact that we pay our Power bills as at when due.
We silently prayed that the improvement only gets better, but this expectation was regrettably cut short as we were once again thrown into Total Blackout...as usual, like in every other year, today....the eve of christmas. there are lights on the streets (reflections from house lightnings), and on christmas lights displayed on major roads, offices, and churches. There is light, even here in my home, like there is, in every other homes out here that can afford it. But THERE ARE ALL SELF GENERATED POWER SUPPLIES...FROM GENERATORS. WHAT A WAY TO LAUNCH HER 'PRECIOUS CITIZENs' INTO CHRISTMAS. Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN