- Posted December 28, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
The fiscal cliff: Messages to Washington
- Time To Inconvenience Politicians
- Politicians Will Not Take Risks Unless They Are Forced To
- Coffee Party Radio: Politics Done Right - GOP Budgets, Gays, Race, Guns, & a Pope Sat 12–2PM CST
- Paul Ryan: To Hell With Election. It Is My Way With Obama Doing My Dirty Work
- Rest In Peace President Hugo Chavez, You Are The Hero Of The Poor
My New Years Message To Washington: Grow Up, Govern
My New Years message to Washington is this. Grow up, govern, but most importantly support middle class policies.
It can be proven that a strong middle class and equal access to the middle class created a vibrant economy. As such policies that support a strong middle class is essential for the country’s survival.
If one itemizes policies that are helpful to the middle class and policies that hurt them and said policies fall with a particular party, I believe the media would be derelict in its duty not to point that out. Just as a recent example, I posted this blog post that illustrated that. Is it a left or partisan post? NO. It is a factual post. Both parties, well, all parties would do their jobs if the population were informed and could really make an informed decision. That would force the politicians to stop acting like children and govern.