- Posted December 28, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Did you know snow is cold?
Welcome to Michigan!!!
Every time I come back home to Michigan during Christmas, it reminds me of my childhood. Although it seems, living in Florida for the last several years has made me weak.
This snow is COLD lol
But still it's so beautiful and fun.
But let me give you all a piece of advice...
DON'T stand in the middle of the street, using a cane because you just got released from the hospital, to video the snow.
You tend to get blown over by the wind and find yourself on the ground covered in the white stuff. Yep. (I have conveniently for me, deleted that from the video haha)
1. Video of street outside of a relative's home.
2. Nephews, daughter and brother-in-law playing in the snow.
3. Decorated outdoor back porch. Why? I have no idea, but it looked pretty. lol
4. And of course, the national pastime of all children who play in the snow...catching snowflakes on their tongue. :)