- Posted December 29, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
100 places to eat like a local
- HHR Queen Elizabeth II Visited The Museum of Science+Industry Hall of Communication in 1952, Chicag
- MSI Hospitality Includes A Great Dining Experience at The Brain Food Café
- J.D. GERSHBEIN'S NEW BOOK--THE LINKEDIN EDGE: CREATING A PSYCHOLOGICAL ADVANTAGE IN SOCIAL BUSINES
- Chicagoween 2013
- CTA Travel Re-Routing For Sunday's Marathon
Create Your Own Stir Fry Anniversary Birthday Bowl
One of the top places to eat like a local is the Flat Top Grill where anyone can choose from fresh ingredients available ranging from Chinese noodles, rice, vegetables, tofu, protein such as fish, beef, chicken, pork, sausage, and add Flat Top Grill Sauces to taste, plus garnishes to create your own Anniversary Birthday Stir Fry Bowl grilled on a hot Flat Top Grill by expert chefs.
The Flat Top Grill is listed among the top 100 places to eat like a local.
|This iReport is part of an assignment that we created with Travel + Leisure: 100 places to eat like a local|