- Posted December 30, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
The fiscal cliff: Messages to Washington
- House Democrats Don’t Participate on Boehner’s “RACIST” Select Committee
- Pres Obama's SOTU: Issue Call to Action to Unemployed and Uninsured Denied Coverage by GOP
- President Obama Admit it: State of the Union is Weak Because of Racism and Political Retaliation
- Uncontrollable Joy at OBAMACARE Event in Houston, TX
- Extreme RacismTrayvon Martin Murder and Trial
New Year Message to Speaker Boehner Make a Fiscal Cliff Deal NOW!
- Christi, CNN iReport producer
Speaker John Boehner make a fiscal cliff deal that reflects President Obama’s successful 2012 campaign platform to raise taxes on Americans making $250,000 and to protect Social Security and Medicare.