- Posted December 31, 2012 by
Muntinlupa City, Philippines
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- The Philippines held Automated Midterm Elections this Year 2013 -- Part 2
- The Philippines held Automated Midterm Elections this Year 2013 -- Part 1
- This Year's Automated Midterm Elections in the Philippines
- My Message To All The Girls And Women Who Are Aspiring And Striving To Get Education Right Now
- Education Would Give A Girl Or A Woman The Opportunity To Have A Stable Career And An Assurance Of Economic Well-Being In The Near Future
New Year’s Eve Party in a Mall at Muntinlupa City, Philippines
I saw “isolationist dancers” performing onstage inside a mall at Muntinlupa City, Philippines. This happened at around 7 pm today- December 31, 2012 (Manila Time). Free dance concerts were performed in the said mall to highlight the celebration of New Year’s Eve. Kids inside the mall were delighted to watch the ‘isolationist dancers’ onstage.
The mall also had some kind of a New Year’s Eve Party. Some ‘parlor games’ were played inside the mall. A mobile sound system was playing ‘party music’ in the said mall. There were also some contests for the audience. The hosts cracked many jokes to entertain the audience. New Year’s Eve is usually celebrated with loud noises here in the Philippines.