- Posted January 1, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
The fiscal cliff: Messages to Washington
- Review of Tyler Perry Presents "PEEPLES"
- President Obama Forget RICH & WHITE Americans FIGHT for Black/Hispanics American NOW
- Connection between the New York Times Op-Ed “Gitmo is Killing Me” and Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack?
- Faith Shaking Moment: US Supreme Court Refusal to Hear My Discrimination Case
- BOYCOTT Trump’s 2013 All Star Celebrity Apprentice
DISAPPOINTED in President Obama and Democratic Party
I believe that President Obama made a fatal political mistake when he didn’t stand up to Speaker Boehner and the Republican Party during the self-manufactured fiscal cliff crisis. President Obama and the Democratic Party can’t bargain with people who only hope to ever win the White House is to disenfranchise women, minorities, and liberals who supported them in 2008 and 2012. According to Glenn Beck if Immigration Reform is passed by Congress and signed by President Obama it would guarantee that the Democrats will control the White House and Congress for the next 60 years.