- Posted January 1, 2013 by
Election Fraud Suspected, South Korea
Korea had the presidential election on December 19, 2012. The strong man's daughter, Geun-hye Park, was elected. But many Koreans affirm that the election was fraudulent and illegal. Many kinds of evidence for the affirmation were found. The important evidence is the electronic ballot counting. There was no official investigation carried out by the Lee government, resulting in serious damage of the trust of South Koreans in the government and the Republic of Korea National Election Commission. In this situation, a lot of questions have been raised regarding the presidential election as well, with as many as 230,000 people having signed in the petition for manual counting.
- Reasons South Koreans suspect rigging in their 18th presidential election. http://2012skpreselection.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-actual-vote-counting-hasnt-started.html
- South Koreans and voters living overseas published a statement to demand inspection of the election.
- Koreans are now petitioning even the white house. https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/there-are-election-rigging-made-progressive-program-have-been-used-18th-presidential-election-s/KPVGRdpY
- South Koreans Have Protest Rallies on the Election Fraud and NIS's Election Crimes