- Posted January 2, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Ask the iReport community
- Occupied Balochistan: Baloch genocide continuing three bullet-riddled bodies found from balochistan.
- Occupied Balochistan : killed and dump policy of pakistani state continiung,four mutilated bodies found from panjgur and Khuzdar.
- As pakistani elections comes close,pakistani army expanding its atrocities in Balochistan.
- The fresh waves of military offensive in Balochistan and the silence of world.
- 2nd Martydom anniversory of Saheed Ahmed Dad Baloch.
Balochistan:Human right violations need International Media's attention
Baloch pro-independent online activist put their lives in danger and somehow succeeded to gathered sign of panjabi army's brutalities and they did their best to highlight the issue on social media.
where the pakistani media is equally responsible in baloch genocide have put the mask on human right violations and crimes of pakistani army in Balochistan but unfortunately international media have kept silence on the baloch massacre as well.Pakistani army and her spy agency ISI using force,abductions,kill and dump policy to crush the baloch voice raising for his independence.we have received more than 867 bullet-riddled dead bodies of our loved once since july 2010 and approximately 14000 baloch youth including women and children.Nevertheless international media doesn't seems to highlight the Baloch massacre committing by pakistani army .
We request to International media including CNN,BBC,Aljazeera to pay your kind attention on the lost of many lives of innocent baloch,whom lives have no value front of the panjabi butcher forces.
This is the for Int'L media to raise the voice against human right violations in Balochistan by Pakistani army