- Posted January 5, 2013 by
- Talking Boston Marathon Learning - Michel Montecrossa’s New-Topical-Song calling for action against self-radicalization
- Talking Beppe Grillo & The Five Stars Movement - apropos Italian & European protest against criminal Banka-Politos
- Talking The Pope Needed - Michel Montecrossa’s New-Topical-Song about the election of a new Pope and the question of Progress
- Talking Love World Never Ending - Michel Montecrossa’s Song about the Pope, Pistorius, Officer Murphy and more Love
- I Have A Vision - Michel Montecrossa’s New-Topical-Song for Obama's USA presidential inauguration 2013
Talking Rape In India - Michel Montecrossa’s New-Topical-Song for Women's Rights, Freedom and Security
Michel Montecrossa in his New-Topical-Song ‘Talking Rape In India’ takes a passionate stand for the recognition of women's rights everywhere and for this liberating change of attitude towards women which every nation needs.
Michel Montecrossa says about ‘Talking Rape In India’:
“I wrote the song ‘Talking Rape In India’ at a time when more and more governments all over the world got poisoned by corruption, lost contact with reality and mistreated their people. This decline of ethical standard spread like wildfire throughout the societies and pushed the minds of the people into bewilderment, lack of trust, confusion and mental disorder leading to increase of rape, murder and a general loss of civilization and humanity.
All this must be ended if nations want to survive. Women are the most precious power for the life of every nation. They must be free from suppression, rape and murder
and for this liberation I full-heartedly take a stand
with my song.”
More songs and videos: www.MichelMontecrossa.com
Talking Rape In India
Michel Montecrossa‘s New-Topical-Song
for Women‘s rights, freedom and security
Of kidnap and gang-rape and murder I will sing,
of a 23 years young woman in a bus in Delhi, o listen, friends:
Capital punishment demanded. Is it the answer?
The judiciary system failed in protecting women.
There’s nationwide outrage
shouting: “Punish the police!”
The young woman died of her injuries.
There is pressure for change of laws,
pressure for faster court reaction
and change of attitude towards women.
Anger and fury drives the young India.
Flaws in the system are so obvious.
It’s the hour of awakening to
equality, respect, liberty and strong
recognition of the all-important
economic, social, cultural and ethical work-power
of women serving the life of the nation.
Rape is as if you rape your own mother
and your mother did not bring you to the world
for hurting her so much, o Lord!
Lyrics & Music: Michel Montecrossa, © Mira Sound Germany