- Posted January 5, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
The fiscal cliff: Messages to Washington
- Time To Inconvenience Politicians
- Politicians Will Not Take Risks Unless They Are Forced To
- Coffee Party Radio: Politics Done Right - GOP Budgets, Gays, Race, Guns, & a Pope Sat 12–2PM CST
- Paul Ryan: To Hell With Election. It Is My Way With Obama Doing My Dirty Work
- Rest In Peace President Hugo Chavez, You Are The Hero Of The Poor
New Congress - Same Problems - Debt Ceiling Debate Shows Lunatics In Our Midst
Call In, talk and/or Listen: (646) 929-2495
Click to listen to PODCAST
A new House of Congress was seated this week. The 113th Congress. Sadly based on the initial uttering s from some of the old protagonists, much will remain the same. Unless Speaker Boehner decide to do his job as speaker of the House and not just speaker of the Republicans, this Congress will suffer the fate of the last Congress, the worst relative performing Congress in history.
Let us talk about these issues. Give me a call or listen in.
Following are this week’s blogs.
Please call me at (646)929-2495 let us discuss these issues. I want to hear and discuss ALL points of views.
Listen And Chat Hereat your computer or smartphone