- Posted January 6, 2013 by
LAGOS NIGERIA, Nigeria
ABS, GOVERNOR ABDUL FATAH AHMED, TOYIN PINHEIRO AND ALHAJI LAYI ALABI PLS ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS
1) we want to know who authorized these transactions?
2) when and where did the board of directors of joy petroleum sat to approve the over 100 (one hundred) different board resolutions sent to IBPLC to effect these transactions?
3) what role did Alhaji LAYI Alabi the then MD of IBPLC played in luring the board of IBPLC to approve the various transactions?
4) what were these monies used for?
We need answers from ABS because we understand from the management of Access bank that he was the giving the instructions through Governor Abdul Fatah Ahmed and passed through Toyin Pinheiro (SAN) to Alhaji LAYI Alabi who eventually effected the instructions.