- Posted January 8, 2013 by
Las Vegas, Nevada
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- The origination of the haunts at theme parks began with Knott’s Ghost Town
- Drug and alcohol dependence knows no social boundaries - The Brent Shapiro Foundation Summer Spectacular
- Fort Bliss review, red carpet screening and Q&A
- Tomorrow’s filmmakers today at the New York Film Academy Thesis film screening
- Stand up to Cancer live broadcast audience viewpoint
Matt Hasselbeck on concussion injuries at 2013 International CES, update NFL settlement concussions
Matt Hasselbeck is a veteran pro-football player that has seen far to many of his teammates and friends fall victim to concussions in football. He is on a mission to do something about it and with the MC10 Impact-Sensing Skullcap he thinks he might be able to make a change in early diagnosis and treatment of concussions.
Update, on August 29, 2013 the NFL reaches a multi-million dollar settlement on concussions.