- Posted January 9, 2013 by
- Mr. Sarkhi Hassani draws an exit strategy from the crisis in Iraq
- News from Iraq .. revolution Hussein (peace be upon him) cry generally thieves of public money
- العراق.. تظاهرة اوسخ البلدان والنظافة من الايمان
- Iraq, a massive demonstration denouncing with armament rulers interest and the neglect of the people wounded
- Iraq .. demonstration under the title of the institution between political deals and random decisions
Health tragedy in Iraq. Where? Who is responsible?
Born deliberate neglect to provide services to Iraqis many reactions, especially that corruption included all areas affected by dynamically related to people's lives and ensure a healthy society free from diseases, but is the health aspect refers figures to the existence of cases of administrative corruption and Mali in this vital sector is theft drug stores to import medicines expired and then to poor health to provide medical treatments for many cases of sickness suffered by Iraqis and the result that the funds allocated to this sector intervention in the pockets of thieves and corrupt, it is responsible for the money? And restore this vital sector to what it was? Especially and that Iraq in the eighties of the last century came from developing countries in the health field to the ranks of developed countries, so that degradation and tragedy in the health prompted Iraqis who have suffered from this bitter reality to exit demonstration rallies in the city of Baghdad and other cities, titled ((tragedy Health in Iraq ... where to? official?)) organized by supporters of the religious authority Sarkhi Hassani attended by a large collection of various segments of society, you will find a doctor, engineer and professor, journalist and the sons of the Iraqi tribes original followers of Iraqi Arabic reference expressed their discontent and protested against the deteriorating health situation and get a lot of deaths of people can save lives in the event of treatment and adequate service, especially with the presence of a large amount of money allocated to this sector.