- Posted January 9, 2013 by
- The Ak-Chin Indian Community Names Tim Costello as Airport Manager
- Seattle’s Aaron Blank Correctly Predicts First 100-Degree Day in Phoenix; Wins Weekend Stay at Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North
- William Warren has been appointed Director of the Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health
- W.J. Maloney Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Wraps-Up Work On Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center and Movement Disorders Clinic
- Arizona Association for Economic Development Presents Annual EDDE Awards
W.J. Maloney Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Names Ronald Leinen Senior Mechanical Estimator
Leinen has more than 40 years’ experience in the HVAC industry and has worked on some of the largest projects in Arizona, including large industrial, commercial, high tech manufacturing, K-12 schools and college facilities.
“The addition of Ron to our team further solidifies our commercial division’s commitment to W.J. Maloney’s growth,” said Kathryn “Kitty” Maloney-Langmade, president of W.J. Maloney Plumbing, Heating & Cooling. “His experience in hard bid, negotiated, conceptual and design/build HVAC estimating will enable us to compete for some of Arizona’s top projects.”
A United States Army veteran, Leinen received commendations for “Work Above and Beyond the Call of Duty” during his service. Currently residing in Maricopa, he completed his five-year apprenticeship with SMWI Local 9 in Denver.
Since 1964, W.J. Maloney Plumbing, Heating & Cooling has been a leading plumbing and HVAC contractor in the greater metropolitan Phoenix area. Working with many of the largest general contractors, the company has provided exemplary design build plumbing, from tenant improvement to complex multi-story projects that include many of the most prominent buildings in the Valley.
Current projects for W.J. Maloney include the new Chicago Cubs Spring Training Facility in Mesa, Phase IV of CityScape Phoenix, the Sky Train Project at Sky Harbor International Airport and the Mariposa Land Port of Entry expansion near Nogales.
Recently completed projects include Phases I, II and III of CityScape Phoenix, the Orthopedic and Spine Inpatient Surgical (OASIS) Hospital in Phoenix and a major solar thermal project at the University of Arizona in Tucson.
W.J. Maloney Plumbing also provides extensive commercial and residential service, maintenance and repair, and is Small Business Enterprise (SBE) and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) certified. For more information, call (602) 944-5516 or visit www.wjmaloney.com.