- Posted January 10, 2013 by
- Cremation Trend Begins to Catch Fire
- City CarShare Releases Annual Report on Carsharing Impact: Membership reduces 85 million pounds of CO2 and reduces driving by 25 million miles in the San Francisco Bay Area
- WITH 90 PERCENT OF OFFICE SPACE UNDER LEASE, JACK LONDON SQUARE REMAINS OAKLAND’S EXCLUSIVE HOT SPOT FOR WATERFRONT OFFICE AMENITIES
- New Release of Maxthon Cloud Browser Introduces Cloud Sharing to Let People Share Web Content via Maxthon Browsers
- SISVEL TECHNOLOGY WILL SHOW LIVE THE 3DZ TILE FORMAT AT INTERNATIONAL CES 2013
Maxthon Announces its Compatibility with Pioneer’s AppRadio™ Platform
Pioneer’s AppRadio technology is the first car stereo to revolutionize the driver’s experience by bringing compatible phone apps to the dashboard for the ultimate in-vehicle smartphone experience. With AppRadio users can access their phone's Calendar, Maps, Photos and more than two dozen compatible apps directly on the car stereo’s touchscreen.
Users can simply download Pioneer’s free AppRadio application onto a compatible iPhone® or Android™ device and connect to an AppRadio™ platform receiver using the appropriate interface cable to unlock the power of the Maxthon app directly from the dash of the car.
“Maxthon further enhances the power of AppRadio by integrating our cloud-powered browser with the innovative features of Pioneer’s advanced platform,” said Jeff Chen, CEO of Maxthon. “AppRadio is also further proof of our commitment to the post-PC era, where there is seamless exchange of information between devices. With the AppRadio, smartphone users can maximize its processing power, storage capacity and network connectivity with speed and simplicity.”
About Maxthon Ltd.
Founded in 2005, Maxthon Ltd is a global software company that develops state-of-the-art web browsers that regularly outperform other top browsers. Committed to high standards for innovation, the Maxthon suite of browsers supports a wide range of devices from desktops to mobile. Maxthon browsers are used each month by more than 100 million people in 140 countries around the globe. Maxthon has offices in San Francisco, Hong Kong and Beijing. For more information about Maxthon, please visit www.maxthon.com