- Posted January 10, 2013 by
- Cremation Trend Begins to Catch Fire
- City CarShare Releases Annual Report on Carsharing Impact: Membership reduces 85 million pounds of CO2 and reduces driving by 25 million miles in the San Francisco Bay Area
- WITH 90 PERCENT OF OFFICE SPACE UNDER LEASE, JACK LONDON SQUARE REMAINS OAKLAND’S EXCLUSIVE HOT SPOT FOR WATERFRONT OFFICE AMENITIES
- Maxthon Announces its Compatibility with Pioneer’s AppRadio™ Platform
- SISVEL TECHNOLOGY WILL SHOW LIVE THE 3DZ TILE FORMAT AT INTERNATIONAL CES 2013
New Release of Maxthon Cloud Browser Introduces Cloud Sharing to Let People Share Web Content via Maxthon Browsers
“Maxthon Cloud Browser has already gained tremendous popularity globally since its launch last month. The introduction of cloud sharing in this new release adds an important dimension to our concept of seamless browsing and represents another key step in our strategy of integrating web services through the focal point of every Internet experience: the browser,” said Jeff Chen, CEO of Maxthon.
Maxthon’s new Cloud Sharing gives users the ability to share content they find on the Web quickly and easily by pushing the files directly to their friends’ Maxthon browser or via SMS. Cloud sharing makes it easy for users to send selected text, images, maps, directions and entire web pages to anyone using Maxthon Cloud Browsers or via SMS, in any country.
“This is a multi-device Web and the Maxthon Cloud Browser is addressing the need to connect our web experiences in a way that no other browser is doing,” said Karl Mattson, GM of Maxthon’s International Group. “Maxthon Cloud Browser has struck a resonant chord with our global community, and together, we’re building on the promise of seamless browsing.”
About Maxthon Ltd.
Founded in 2005, Maxthon Ltd is a global software company that develops state-of-the-art web browsers that regularly outperform other top browsers. Committed to high standards for innovation, the Maxthon suite of browsers supports a wide range of devices from desktops to mobile. Maxthon browsers are used each month by more than 100 million people in 140 countries around the globe. Maxthon has offices in San Francisco, Hong Kong and Beijing. For more information about Maxthon, please visit www.maxthon.com.