- Posted January 11, 2013 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- The 'Evil' Black River Flooding In Watertown, NY- April 18, 2014
- Will CNN's Jeff Zucker Replace 'News' With Reality TV?
- Does Raising the Minimum Wage Help U.S. and State Governments More Than It Helps Workers?
- Give 'Time for Some Traffic Problems' Bridget Kelly Immunity? Only If Testimony Leads to Christie and Sampson
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death, the U.S. Afghanistan Invasion,the CIA, and the U.S. and European Heroin Usage and Death Explosion
Sold Into "a Piece of Hell:" A Death of Innocence at Gitmo
"Sold for a $5,000 bounty, Adnan Latif was among the first prisoners detained at Guantanamo. A federal judge and two presidential administrations said he didn't belong there.
A decade later he left in a box - and no one will say why."
complete story and video at Truthout by Jason Leopold.
This story disgusts me. What are we doing at Gitmo?
A Guantanamo Prisoner Is Buried as New Details About His Death Begin to Surface