- Posted January 11, 2013 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Is PBA President Pat Lynch As Outraged Over Eric Garner's Death? Or ...
- The US Revolution is Being Televised
- Obama Backs Spending Bill That Guts Financial Regulation To Avoid Shutdown? Is Obama Really a Democrat?
- No Indictments for Torture- Bush Administration; Murder- Police Officers- Darren Wilson and Daniel Pantaleo, or Fraud- Wall Street Banksters In US?
- Lower Gasoline Prices Are About 'Hurting Russia', Not 'Helping Americans
Sold Into "a Piece of Hell:" A Death of Innocence at Gitmo
"Sold for a $5,000 bounty, Adnan Latif was among the first prisoners detained at Guantanamo. A federal judge and two presidential administrations said he didn't belong there.
A decade later he left in a box - and no one will say why."
complete story and video at Truthout by Jason Leopold.
This story disgusts me. What are we doing at Gitmo?
A Guantanamo Prisoner Is Buried as New Details About His Death Begin to Surface