- Posted January 11, 2013 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Hillary's 'Baaaack' in Iowa But Just for The Steaks. Whose 'Back' Will She Have? Ours or Wall Street's?
- Bombing the Problems We Caused by Bombing the Problems We Caused Will Totally Work This Time?
- Why Would the GOP Give Obama an Immigration Reform Bill When He's Already Doing What They Want? Deporting All 11 Million Illegals
- This Time...US Needs To Make Sure Iraq’s Gov’t Supports Shia, Sunni, & Kurds-Duh!
- Don't Get Municipal Water Up Your Nose in a 'Red State', Especially in Louisiana
Sold Into "a Piece of Hell:" A Death of Innocence at Gitmo
"Sold for a $5,000 bounty, Adnan Latif was among the first prisoners detained at Guantanamo. A federal judge and two presidential administrations said he didn't belong there.
A decade later he left in a box - and no one will say why."
complete story and video at Truthout by Jason Leopold.
This story disgusts me. What are we doing at Gitmo?
A Guantanamo Prisoner Is Buried as New Details About His Death Begin to Surface