- Posted January 11, 2013 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Why Blame Trump or the GOP? Anti-Immigrant Hate Coming From Everyday Americans
- Why Do Republicans, Who Don't Believe In Democracy; Run For Government?
- Ben Carson Stands by Claim on Egypt's Pyramids - The Bible Says They Were Built to Store Grain?
- Quentin Tarantino Isn't Apologizing. Nor Should He. Police Should Apologize First to Americans
- Obama's "No Boots on the Ground" in Syria Becomes Another Image of Disappointment for Those Who Believed He Wanted Peace
Sold Into "a Piece of Hell:" A Death of Innocence at Gitmo
"Sold for a $5,000 bounty, Adnan Latif was among the first prisoners detained at Guantanamo. A federal judge and two presidential administrations said he didn't belong there.
A decade later he left in a box - and no one will say why."
complete story and video at Truthout by Jason Leopold.
This story disgusts me. What are we doing at Gitmo?
A Guantanamo Prisoner Is Buried as New Details About His Death Begin to Surface