- Posted January 13, 2013 by
- If China Stock Market falls USA will feel their pain today!
- 015 GCPS high school graduate heading to White House for meeting with the First Lady
- Apparently size does not matter when it comes to a Brown Recluse Spider
- All About Gwinnett Talk Shows will be a popular hit.
- Why do Americans die to protect others?
The Day of the Birds
By Tom Livsey, Topix National News Editor,
(Make sure to click on the little blue dots at the picture above)
One thing is for sure, reveals Tricia Bailey, OurTown National News Editor, who spent Sunday morning amongst thousands avid Atlanta Falcon fans was that a team named after a bird will proceed next week and play the San Francisco 49ers next week.
After the Sea Hawks made it pass the Washington Redskins, the west coast team , that is led by the only rookie quarterback, Russell Wilson, they feel confident in roosting on the 'Dirty Bird' nest.
"The Falcon's fans are fanatic, and the smells coming from the endless numbers of tail gaters grills, are enough for anyone to become instantly hungry, while painted faces and loud cheers will definitely fill all your senses", exclaims Ms. Bailey.
She adds, "I am having the time of my life. The Atlanta Falcons have a great mix of supportive fans !"
Regardless of which bird wins today, here is a song dedicated to either one below: