- Posted January 15, 2013 by
Muntinlupa City, Philippines
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Obama’s next four years
- The Philippines held Automated Midterm Elections this Year 2013 -- Part 2
- The Philippines held Automated Midterm Elections this Year 2013 -- Part 1
- This Year's Automated Midterm Elections in the Philippines
- My Message To All The Girls And Women Who Are Aspiring And Striving To Get Education Right Now
- Education Would Give A Girl Or A Woman The Opportunity To Have A Stable Career And An Assurance Of Economic Well-Being In The Near Future
I Hope Pres. Obama Will Help Lead the Middle East towards the Path to Freedom, Peace and Stability
- hhanks, CNN iReport producer
I’m a fan of Obama from the Philippines. In fact, I did my own online campaigning for Obama’s reelection bid. Since I’m a not an American, my wish is that Pres. Obama will have effective foreign policies that will further promote democracy and human rights all over the world, solve major global problems and curtail extreme carbon-emissions to the atmosphere.
I think the number one foreign-policy priority of Pres. Obama on his 2nd term should be the Middle East region. I hope Pres. Obama will help lead the Middle East towards the path to democracy, peace and stability. I hope Pres. Obama can help the Syrian people gain democracy and freedom this year. I hope he can persuade the regime in Iran to abandon its quest to have nuclear capability. I hope Pres. Obama can convince the monarchs in the region to give way to democratic reforms. It would be historic to see the Middle East to embrace democracy and freedom during the 2nd term of Pres. Obama. Such would defeat Islamic extremism and promote religious tolerance.