- Posted January 15, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Protests in Egypt: Your experiences
Morsi, you are fired?
American Taxpayers pay Morsi and Muslim Brotherhood almost 2 billons every year while there is fight in congress to cut spending. Let us see what Morsi did since he was fraudulently elected president after El Shater, 2nd man in Muslim Brotherhood, in many occasions threatened violence against Egyptians if Morsi didn’t win the election:
• Morsi released most dangerous terrorists including the brother of Al-Zawahiri, Al Qaeda leader, and the killers of Sadat and I might add some of them are blamed for the attack on American Consulate in Benghazi killing four Americans.
• Morsi allowed his thugs to attack American Embassy in Cairo and raise Al Qaeda’s flag and only acted after a phone call from Obama, Morsi acted.
• Morsi passed a constitution not for Egyptians, but a blueprint for global jihad by hardliner terrorists and the thugs of Muslim brotherhood.
• Morsi’s view on peace with Israel is that he will never meet with Israeli officials until Jerusalem declared the Capital of Islamic Nation after Islamic United Arab Republic is formed from south Asia to Los Angeles.
• Morsi and Muslims Brotherhood tried to overthrow governments in Jordan, Gulf States, Kuwait and Saudi. Syria already in the hands of Al Qaeda and MB.
• According to a Times of Israel: it reported that Egypt’s ambassador to Lebanon has said “Egypt will pursue a relationship with Hezbollah”..
• Essam Al-Haddad, a foreign relations advisor to Morsi, met Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps Maj. Gen. Qassim Suleimani in Cairo from Dec. 26-30 to discuss Suleimani's expertise in exercising control over state security. On December 6, 2012 Al-Haddad was meeting with Obama administration officials in the White House
• Just today, a copycat of what Muslims Brotherhood did in Egypt during protest, convoy of buses, vans and cars packed with participants waving the national flag en route to the capital in Pakistan.
Egyptians hate Morsi and his thugs “Muslims Brotherhood”, Arab neighbors can’t wait for this regime to go. Given the fact that Muslims Brotherhood and Al Qaeda share the same ideology, my question is: When President Obama will say to Morsi, you are fired? What are waiting for Mr. President?