- Posted January 16, 2013 by
Phoenix, AZ 85004, Arizona
- New Sponsorship to Quit Program Helps Smokers Break the Habit in 2014
- Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino Announces The Lounge
- Junior Achievement of Arizona Opens AmTrust Bank, a division of New York Community Bank, Branch in JA BizTown®
- Carl Osberg joins Washington Federal as Business Banking Relationship Manager
- HMA Public Relations Honored with Three Copper Anvil Awards; Vice President and General Manager Abbie S. Fink Named Percy Award Winner
Quarles & Brady Appoints Dawn Valdivia as Phoenix Office's Labor and Employment Practice Group Chair
Valdivia has extensive experience advising clients about labor issues and representing clients before the NLRB and in other labor matters including union organizing campaigns, collective bargaining, and labor arbitrations. In addition, Valdivia is skilled in complex litigation matters, including wage and hour class action litigation in Arizona and California. She regularly represents clients before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Department of Labor, Industrial Commission, Arizona Civil Rights Division, and numerous other employment related state agencies.
She routinely advises clients regarding issues of workplace discrimination, employee discipline and termination, employer policies, reductions in force, and compliance with state and federal labor and employment laws. She earned her law degree from the University of Arizona James E. Rodgers College of Law and her undergraduate degree, magna cum laude, with honors, from Arizona State University.
Valdivia is a Phoenix resident.
About Quarles & Brady LLP
Quarles & Brady LLP is a full-service law firm with more than 400 attorneys practicing from offices in Phoenix and Tucson, Ariz.; Naples and Tampa, Fla.; Chicago, Ill; Madison and Milwaukee, Wis.; Washington, D.C.; and Shanghai, China. The firm provides an array of legal services to corporate and individual clients, which range from small entrepreneurial businesses to Fortune 100 companies. Additional information about the firm may be found at www.quarles.com, and on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.