- Posted January 17, 2013 by
Brooklyn, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Lance Armstrong speaks out
- London Exists in "The Dynamic Present"
- My Beloved Patriots Deflated the Balls and Will Lose the Superbowl
- Deflategate Will Boost Ratings and Ultimately Show that Integrity Determines a Winner
- The Un-Demonization of Cuba--Communists Aren't the Boogeyman---to Some, Not All-- Anymore.
- I Hate This Monkey Movie, and Here's Why You Should, Too
"Silly Rabbit, Lance Armstrong is Way Ahead of You On This....and Has No Intentions of Losing the Race....Ever" by W JO'Reilly
As we all wait with bated breath for the Oprah interview of Lance to confirm what we all know by now, don't think for a minute that he is not fully in control of the outcome of these "revelations' and the race he's got us all running with him.
The sport of bike racing is a very, very strategic, almost chess-like game, with competitors three, four five, seven or more moves ahead of the opposition.
And so we will see Lance Armstrong take the heat, play the goat....interimly.....and then lock onto the lead racer and ride this race to victory one more time.
As I wrote before in this venue, Lance Armstrong was a hated racer who used everything at his disposal to control the outcome in his favor.....even suing those who came out earlier on with claims about his use of PED's.
Wear your bracelet, don't wear it....I don't really care....just know that Lance Armstrong is fully in control of this race and we are nothing more than pace donkeys who will get him to where he wants to go....to the yellow jersey.