- Posted January 17, 2013 by
Muntinlupa City, Philippines
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Photo challenge: Recreate your dream
- The Philippines held Automated Midterm Elections this Year 2013 -- Part 2
- The Philippines held Automated Midterm Elections this Year 2013 -- Part 1
- This Year's Automated Midterm Elections in the Philippines
- My Message To All The Girls And Women Who Are Aspiring And Striving To Get Education Right Now
- Education Would Give A Girl Or A Woman The Opportunity To Have A Stable Career And An Assurance Of Economic Well-Being In The Near Future
A Woman Praying Earnestly Outside A Church
I actually dreamed the said dream after I did a yoga exercise during night-time. I rested for about an hour and a half and, then, fell asleep. That’s when I dreamed of a woman sitting and praying just outside a church. Maybe the dream was actually a message from my subconscious mind about the reality that people can meditate spiritually and pray sincerely not only inside a church, but everywhere or in every place on Earth. I can’t see the woman’s face in the said dream. All I know is that the woman was meditating and praying earnestly in the said dream.
After seeing and reading the iReport assignment about recreating one’s dreams, I asked my female cousin to pose outside of a church in Muntinlupa City yesterday. I requested her to sit outside the church and to pray something. I told her that it was about a dream that I was trying to recreate in real life. At first she was hesitant in doing the pose to recreate a dream that I dreamed of some 2 weeks ago. But when I told her that it was for an assignment that has been posted recently on the CNN iReport Page, she agreed to do the pose.
(P.S. I actually made 5 photographs of the said scene. I picked up the best photo and uploaded it to the iReport assignment about recreating dreams in real life.
My cousin’s name is Maria Fe Bautista. She was the one that posed for the said picture. I photographed the scene. The chuch in the picture is actually the parish church in Victoria Subdivision, Muntinlupa City, Philippines.)