- Posted January 17, 2013 by
Phoenix, AZ, Arizona
- DrugFreeAZ.org Announces Five New Community Alliance Members
- Phoenix’s Premier Amphitheatre Renamed Ak-Chin Pavilion
- North Central Resident Susan Brichler Trujillo Re-Appointed to Community Legal Services Board of Directors
- Resolute Commercial Services Announces Nicole Manos as Senior Managing Director
- Thatcher Subway Earns Statewide “Store of the Month” Honor
The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Reminds Employers of Upcoming OSHA 300 Submission Deadline
OSHA expanded its focus and increased the number of citations involving its recordkeeping standard in 2012. Employers maintaining the OSHA 300 Logs for workplace injuries and illnesses pursuant to OSHA’s recordkeeping must utilize the annual summary form 300A when complying with the posting requirements.
Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health (ADOSH) operates under an approved plan with the U.S. Department of Labor to retain jurisdiction over occupational safety and health issues within Arizona, excluding mining operations, Indian Reservations, and federal employees. This jurisdiction encompasses approximately 2.1 million employees and 130,000 public and private establishments. For more information on ADOSH, Consultation Partnership Programs and the Industrial Commission of Arizona, please visit http://www.ica.state.az.us/ or call (602) 542-5795.