- Posted January 17, 2013 by
Phoenix, AZ, Arizona
- DrugFreeAZ.org Announces Five New Community Alliance Members
- Phoenix’s Premier Amphitheatre Renamed Ak-Chin Pavilion
- North Central Resident Susan Brichler Trujillo Re-Appointed to Community Legal Services Board of Directors
- Resolute Commercial Services Announces Nicole Manos as Senior Managing Director
- Thatcher Subway Earns Statewide “Store of the Month” Honor
Subway Restaurants of Arizona Looking for “Freshest, Fittest” Kids in the Valley; Essay Contest to Award Youth with Tickets to Subway Fresh Fit 500™
From now until Friday, February 15, Subway is asking that young people, ages seven to 17, representing their schools and other organizations such as Boys & Girls Clubs or YMCA, write and tell Subway what their organization, troop or program does to help them live healthier, happier lives. Each essay must be 200-500 words and should describe how the child’s school, after-school program, sports team or youth organization helps to teach them about eating habits, exercise and how to live a fresh, fit life.
The essay must include:
• Name of the child/teen
• Name of the organization/school
• Contact information for organization and specific program leader/teacher/counselor
• Name of program, mentor or learning experience being nominated
• Confirmation child/teen is between seven and 17 years old
All essays must be typewritten and received by close of business Friday, February, 15 2013.
Essays can be mailed, faxed or emailed to:
C/O Stephanie Lough
HMA Public Relations
3610 N. 44th St. #110
Phoenix, AZ 85018
Once the essays have been received, a judging panel composed of Subway franchisees and partners will review all entries and award one (1) grand prize package to the “freshest, fittest” kid in the Valley, to include 50 tickets to the race for children and parents as well as class/group/organization. One (1) second prize will be awarded and will each include 30 tickets to the race. Two (2) honorable mentions will receive five tickets each. The winners will be notified by Wednesday, February 20, 2013.