About this iReport
  • Not verified by CNN

  • Click to view JOEGE8899's profile
    Posted January 17, 2013 by
    This iReport is part of an assignment:
    Life in China

    More from JOEGE8899

    China Version Rape Case Worse than India


    Look at this Chinese Woman ,her Name is Tang Hui who lives in Yongzhou City Hunan Province China, her 11 years old daughter was raped by a Devil Named Zhou Jun Hui on Oct 3 2006, The devil guy then took the girl to a prostitution Place,with  another 2 bad guyes together forced the girl to be a prostitute, the girl once stole a man's Mobile tried to call her parents, she  was found by the 3 devils, the devils threatened her by using knife against her belly, in the prostitution place, within 3 months the girl was raped more than 100 times by Chinese no concience devils.Now she has deadly disease which she won't be cured,

    Ms. Tang Hui found her daughter in the prostitution place, she reported Local police Yang Jun Xiang , the police  did not give her any care,after Ms. Tang Hui threaten the local police of jumping down from the police building, the police started to make a record,

    after 6 years of legal procure, the protitution place bosses (2 of them) were sentenced to death, the rest 4  devils were sentenced to life time in prison, the last guy was only sentenced 15 years of prison. and that was the last judgement by the court.

    Ms Tang Hui did not want to accept that judgement, she went to government functionaries for petition many times, On Aug 2, 2011 ,Ms. Tang Hui was taken to non-trial Jail for18 months because of disturbing social order  & disturbing the some social units normal order.  While she went on petition by using her legs laying down in front of government building, she claimed she did not disturb social order.

    Now Ms. Tang Hui she still keeps petitioning she strongly believes the local police had raped her 11 years old daughter.

    We common Chinese peope strongly support her, the devils guyes who raped the 11 years old daughter were animals.

    look at my robbing case (happenedon Aug 14 2006) since then  many years passed, No any Chinese police functionary cared about my case, I  am a migrant worker, I  found the robber who Robbed my RMB 17,600 Yuan In assets, I reported to Chinese police functionary many times,I  have no money to hire a lawyer  to sue the robber and the corrupted police. I  appeal people around the world to help Chinese common people, where are Chinese common People's human rights?. pls

    According ifeng.com March 6 2013 that in Hainan a 14 years old girl has been raped by a 60 years old man for many times.

    Add your Story Add your Story