- Posted January 18, 2013 by
- LET'S FACE IT. THIS IS THE BIG ONE. WE HAVE THE AGING AYATOLLAH OF THE SUICIDE BOMBER WHO WILL BE SUFFERING FROM AGE RELATED CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE AND DEMENTIA WITH HIS FINGER ON THE NUCLEAR BUTTON. THIS IS A NOSTRADAMUS STEPHEN KING NIGHTMARE
- IRAN BUSTED TRYING TO PURCHASE EQUIPMENT TO PRODUCE WEAPONS GRADE NUCLEAR MATERIAL.
- SAUDI AL-ARABIYA TV: IRANIANS FIRE ON AND CAPTURE US SHIP WITH 34 US SOLDIERS ON BOARD!!!
- IRAN HAS MADE IT CLEAR. "NO INSPECTION OF MILITARY SITES" NEGOTIATIONS FAILED.
- SAUDI'S AIMING TO TANK OIL TO 20 DOLLARS A BARREL ?!?
Egypt's Morsi in 2010: Obama Insincere; We Must Nurse Our Children and Grandchildren on Hatred of Jews
Zuheir Mohsen (Arabic: زهير محسن)- top p.l.o member responsible for damur massacre.
"The "Palestinian people" does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a "Palestinian people".."
-Walid Shoebat (Arabic: وليد شويبات)-
"As I lived in Palestine, everyone I knew could trace their heritage back to the original country their great grandparents came from. Everyone knew their origin was not from the Canaanites, but ironically, this is the kind of stuff our education included. The fact is that today's Palestinians are immigrants from the surrounding nations! I grew up well knowing the history and origins of today's Palestinians as being from Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Christians from Greece, muslim Sherkas from Russia, muslims from Bosnia, and the Jordanians next door. My grandfather, who was a dignitary in Bethlehem, almost lost his life by Abdul Qader Al-Husseni (the leader of the Palestinian revolution) after being accused of selling land to Jews. He used to tell us that his village "Beit Sahur " in Bethlehem County was empty before his father settled in the area with six other families..."
Hamas Minister of the Interior and of National Security "Fathi Hammad" admits on live T.V ! :
"Half of the Palestinians Are Egyptians decent and the Other Half Are Saudis"
click to watch on al-jazira