- Posted January 18, 2013 by
- HEY CNN!! IF THE POLICE OFFICER WAS ONLY TRYING TO STOP A WOULD BE ATTACKER HOW COME HE DID NOT SHOOT FOR THE LEGS??
- THE US GOVERNMENT KILLED 20-24 MILLION NATIVE AMERICANS TAKING THIS COUNTRY AND TOOK TEXAS FROM MEXICO. WHAT CONSTITUTES ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION??
- UPDATE TO SYNAGOGUE ATTACK: PALESTINIAN AUTHORITY PRESIDENT MAHMOUD ABBAS CONDEMNED SYNAGOGUE ATTACKS IN ENGLISH BUT HIS ORGANIZATION CALLS FOR MORE ATTACKS IN ARABIC !!!
- DID A MAJOR ISRAELI ISLAMIC LEADER CALLS FOR ALLEGIANCE AND WORLD DOMINATION BY ISLAMIC CALIPHATE AT AL AQSA MOSQUE.
- CALLING DR. GUPTA!!!! Symptomless infection with Ebola virus The Lancet, Volume 355, Issue 9222, Pages 2178 - 2179, 24 June 2000
Egypt's Morsi in 2010: Obama Insincere; We Must Nurse Our Children and Grandchildren on Hatred of Jews
Zuheir Mohsen (Arabic: زهير محسن)- top p.l.o member responsible for damur massacre.
"The "Palestinian people" does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a "Palestinian people".."
-Walid Shoebat (Arabic: وليد شويبات)-
"As I lived in Palestine, everyone I knew could trace their heritage back to the original country their great grandparents came from. Everyone knew their origin was not from the Canaanites, but ironically, this is the kind of stuff our education included. The fact is that today's Palestinians are immigrants from the surrounding nations! I grew up well knowing the history and origins of today's Palestinians as being from Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Christians from Greece, muslim Sherkas from Russia, muslims from Bosnia, and the Jordanians next door. My grandfather, who was a dignitary in Bethlehem, almost lost his life by Abdul Qader Al-Husseni (the leader of the Palestinian revolution) after being accused of selling land to Jews. He used to tell us that his village "Beit Sahur " in Bethlehem County was empty before his father settled in the area with six other families..."
Hamas Minister of the Interior and of National Security "Fathi Hammad" admits on live T.V ! :
"Half of the Palestinians Are Egyptians decent and the Other Half Are Saudis"
click to watch on al-jazira