- Posted January 18, 2013 by
- AS MANY AS 20 MILLION PEOPLE AT RISK OF STARVATION FROM IRANIAN PROXY WARS AS USA AND EU GETS READY TO SEND IRAN MORE CASH! WHY??
- HEY CNN!! WHY IS A CREDIBLE ESTABLISHED NEWS SOURCE SAYING NATO IS SUPPORTING ISIS?!?
- A QUESTION FOR CNN ON IRAN DEAL. IF THE USA AND WORLD ENABLES IRAN WITH BILLIONS IN TRADE AND THEY IN TURN INCREASE FUNDING TO DESTABILIZING ISLAMIC PARAMILITARY GROUPS, HOW WILL THAT IMPROVE MID- EAST STABILITY???
- A PICTURE SAYS A THOUSAND WORDS
- PRESIDENT OBAMA AND AYATOLLAH KHAMENEI MAKE FINAL STATEMENTS ON NUCLEAR DEAL. "BLESSED ARE THE PEACEMAKERS"
Egypt's Morsi in 2010: Obama Insincere; We Must Nurse Our Children and Grandchildren on Hatred of Jews
Zuheir Mohsen (Arabic: زهير محسن)- top p.l.o member responsible for damur massacre.
"The "Palestinian people" does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a "Palestinian people".."
-Walid Shoebat (Arabic: وليد شويبات)-
"As I lived in Palestine, everyone I knew could trace their heritage back to the original country their great grandparents came from. Everyone knew their origin was not from the Canaanites, but ironically, this is the kind of stuff our education included. The fact is that today's Palestinians are immigrants from the surrounding nations! I grew up well knowing the history and origins of today's Palestinians as being from Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Christians from Greece, muslim Sherkas from Russia, muslims from Bosnia, and the Jordanians next door. My grandfather, who was a dignitary in Bethlehem, almost lost his life by Abdul Qader Al-Husseni (the leader of the Palestinian revolution) after being accused of selling land to Jews. He used to tell us that his village "Beit Sahur " in Bethlehem County was empty before his father settled in the area with six other families..."
Hamas Minister of the Interior and of National Security "Fathi Hammad" admits on live T.V ! :
"Half of the Palestinians Are Egyptians decent and the Other Half Are Saudis"
click to watch on al-jazira