- Posted January 18, 2013 by
- HEY CNN.!!FORMER IRANIAN MINISTER SPILLS BEANS ON LEBANESE TV "IRAN SHIPPING MISSILES TO WEST BANK
- HEY CNN!!! FORMER LEADER OF HAMAS "MAHMOUD AL-ZAHHAR QUOTE " THERE IS NO OCCUPATION" RIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH.
- UAE SPONSORED TERRORISTS SET SIGHTS ON EUROPE!!!
- DEAR GENERAL FLYNN: I THINK I KNOW WHY THE WORLD IS FALLING APART. IT APPEARS YOU HAVE MISSED THAT HAMAS HAS ALREADY DECLARED ITSELF PART OF THE CALIPHATE. WHAT ELSE HAVE YOU MISSED??? DID THEY MEET WITH ISIS IN QATAR??
- ISIS LEADER PUTS THE "HIT" OUT ON PRESIDENT OBAMA.
Egypt's Morsi in 2010: Obama Insincere; We Must Nurse Our Children and Grandchildren on Hatred of Jews
Zuheir Mohsen (Arabic: زهير محسن)- top p.l.o member responsible for damur massacre.
"The "Palestinian people" does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a "Palestinian people".."
-Walid Shoebat (Arabic: وليد شويبات)-
"As I lived in Palestine, everyone I knew could trace their heritage back to the original country their great grandparents came from. Everyone knew their origin was not from the Canaanites, but ironically, this is the kind of stuff our education included. The fact is that today's Palestinians are immigrants from the surrounding nations! I grew up well knowing the history and origins of today's Palestinians as being from Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Christians from Greece, muslim Sherkas from Russia, muslims from Bosnia, and the Jordanians next door. My grandfather, who was a dignitary in Bethlehem, almost lost his life by Abdul Qader Al-Husseni (the leader of the Palestinian revolution) after being accused of selling land to Jews. He used to tell us that his village "Beit Sahur " in Bethlehem County was empty before his father settled in the area with six other families..."
Hamas Minister of the Interior and of National Security "Fathi Hammad" admits on live T.V ! :
"Half of the Palestinians Are Egyptians decent and the Other Half Are Saudis"
click to watch on al-jazira