- Posted January 19, 2013 by
- Why is Hamas losing its popularity among Egyptians ?!
- On The President’s Initiative for Supporting Rights and Liberties of Egyptian Women
- President Morsy opens 3rd phase of housing project in Sohag
- President Morsy discussed with Saudi officials Egypt-Saudi bridge project
- - Statement on the Egyptian Administration's Commitment to Upholding Religious Freedom and Promoting Inter-religious Tolerance -
NGOs-government integration vital for society, President Morsy
Mohamed Farid .. cario ,
Jan 19 (MENA) - Collaboration between NGOs, government and private sector is the bedrock for offering low-income families the necessary services, President Mohamed Morsy said and vowed to work personally on resolving problems that beset achieving this collaboration.
President Morsy was speaking at the first NGOs forum held in Cairo. "Our constitution left the door wide open for NGOs to assume their work in social services, they will no longer be intimidated or fought by any official body," President Morsy highlighted while speaking on the big weight of civil services organizations in comprehensive development.