- Posted January 20, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Obama’s next four years
- Paul Ryan and GOP: Out of Touch in 2012 and Now
- Review of Tyler Perry Presents "PEEPLES"
- President Obama Forget RICH & WHITE Americans FIGHT for Black/Hispanics American NOW
- Connection between the New York Times Op-Ed “Gitmo is Killing Me” and Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack?
- Faith Shaking Moment: US Supreme Court Refusal to Hear My Discrimination Case
The Audacity to HOPE: That President Obama Will Sign another Executive Order to Amend Civil Rights Act of 1964 again
I believe that employment discrimination plays a large part in the discrepancy between the current unemployment rate of 7.8% in the general population and the 14% unemployment rate in the African-American community. President Obama can help African-Americans who believe in his vision of equality and justice for all by addressing this issue during the first year of his second term.
After volunteering for President Obama’s successful reelection, I have the audacity to hope that he will help me achieve my divine purpose. That purpose includes making America a better place for all of its citizens by curving employment discrimination.