- Posted January 24, 2013 by
Muntinlupa City, Philippines
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- The Philippines held Automated Midterm Elections this Year 2013 -- Part 2
- The Philippines held Automated Midterm Elections this Year 2013 -- Part 1
- This Year's Automated Midterm Elections in the Philippines
- My Message To All The Girls And Women Who Are Aspiring And Striving To Get Education Right Now
- Education Would Give A Girl Or A Woman The Opportunity To Have A Stable Career And An Assurance Of Economic Well-Being In The Near Future
About A High School Senior Named Jacob Rudolph
During the presentation of senior class awards, Rudolph was given the Class Actor award, which was some kind of an irony for such guy. "Sure I've been in a few plays and musicals, but more importantly, I've been acting every single day of my life," Rudolph said. "You see, I've been acting as someone I'm not." That made my cry! The world would be a much better place to live in if honesty rules this planet. If all government and business leaders would be truly-honest and transparent about their dealings, our world would become a Utopia.
I'm not gay, but I'm truly sympathetic to what Mr. Rudolph did in admitting that he's gay. Honesty is a wonderful human quality. He did it with clarity and class. I believe schools should teach students about the importance of being honest and courageous. Honesty would keep a government clean and free from graft and corruption. ch the value of honesty among students. Honesty would curtail unfair business practices.